About the company
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization, specialized in offering long term and seasonal jobs for temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system and delegating workforce. Level One Uitzendbureau operates in various sectors including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture and horticulture. Our head office is in Emmeloord and we offer jobs in Flevoland region.
We are looking for a Carpenter for one of our clients that is a dynamic company that operates worldwide that has grown into an international importer with branches in more than 24 countries. Daily shipment is ensured through their own distribution center of all non-food products.
About the job
- You will work within the Showroom team, consisting of 15 colleagues. You and your team report to the Showroom manager.
- Independently carrying out various interior construction activities;
- Assembling and disassembling scaffolding material; Your creative way of thinking as an interior builder ensures that there is always a solution and you prefer to do this with different materials.
- Building various product presentations for items in the company showroom;
- Ensuring a representative showroom on a daily basis;
- Building and organizing trade fairs abroad (it can be few times a year (one or 2 weeks in a row) - everything is reimbursed;
- Occasionally helping with the design of foreign showrooms.
What is required
- Preferably a completed education in interior construction;
- At least 3 years of experience as an interior builder or similar positions;
- You have an energetic personality and you are creative and solution-oriented;
- You have good technical insight and enjoy working with your hands;
- You speak English language well;
- You are willing to travel abroad a few times a year;
- Driving license.
What is NOT required
What do we offer
- Start hourly payment from €16,50 and 17,86 (depending on your experience; possibility to develop and grow);
- Possibility of courses;
- Long term work in the Netherlands - after one year you can get an undetermined contract;
- Good working conditions;
- 5 working days a week;
- 38:45 hours a week;
- Company car (possibility to use it for private purpose (for additional fee));
- Provided accommodation if necessary (possibility to live alone (for extra cost));
- Dutch contract;
- Dutch health insurance €33,46/ per week.