About the company
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization, specialized in offering long term and seasonal jobs for temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system and delegating workforce. Level One Uitzendbureau operates in various sectors including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture and horticulture. Our head office is in Emmeloord and we offer jobs in Flevoland region.
We are looking for technical service employee for one of our client. Our client is one of the largest suppliers of various seafood products in the world, with production locations in nine countries. Working here means being a part of an international, informal, and professional organization.
If you would like to work in their working environment to deliver the best quality products, you have come to the right place!
About the job
As a technical service employee, it means that no two working days are the same!
For example, on one day, you carry out preventive maintenance work on the machinery, while on the next day, you troubleshoot malfunctions or perform tasks in and around company buildings.
- Working hours: 06:00 – 16:00 (may extend);
- You are a versatile individual, enjoy tackling tasks, and can independently prioritize them;
- You maintain close contact with the Managers at company's various locations and with your colleagues;
- Activities are periodically evaluated in collaboration with various stakeholders, and plans are made for the upcoming period;
- In this position you get a lot of freedom to carry out your work.
What is required
- Completed relevant education (e.g. mechatronics, electrical engineering);
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a technical environment;
- Good knowledge of English or Dutch language;
- Driving license is necessary;
- You can work independently, but you are also a true positive team player;
- You take initiative willingly and you are responsible;
- You are flexible and embrace challenges.
What is NOT required
What do we offer
- Start hourly payment from €16 (depending on your experience; possibility to develop and grow);
- Working times: 06:00 – 16:00 (may extend);
- Long term work in the Netherlands - after one year you get undetermined contract;
- Good working conditions (including a phone and a premium-free pension scheme);
- 5 working days a week;
- 40 - 45 hours a week;
- Company car (possibility to use it for private purpose (for additional fee));
- Provided accommodation if necessary (possibility to live alone (for extra cost));
- Dutch contract;
- Dutch health insurance €33,46/ per week.