About the company
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization, specialized in offering long term and seasonal jobs for temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system and delegating workforce. Level One Uitzendbureau operates in various sectors including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture and horticulture. Our head office is in Emmeloord
About the job
- Working time Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 (phone calls till 18:00);
- You will be responsible for our temporary employees and cooperation with clients, we will teach you how to handle this;
- Temporary workers must be sent to work at the clients, and accommodation and transport to work must be organized in cooperation with the accommodation and transport planners.
What is required
- Good knowledge of english and polish language;
- Good organizating and planning skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Driving license (B category);
- Ability to manage people well and to solve problems fast;
- Resistance to stress.
What is NOT required
- Knowledge of dutch language.
What do we offer
- If it turns out that this is the right job for you, we offer a permanent employment relationship;
- Accommodation, transport and other necessary tools for work;
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues;
- Market-appropriate salary in line with your education and experience + yearly bonus system;
- Start salary at least € 2200,- a month.