About the company
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization, specialized in offering long term and seasonal jobs for temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system and delegating workforce. Level One Uitzendbureau operates in various sectors including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture and horticulture. Our head office is in Emmeloord
About the job
- Working time 17:00 – 08:30 (Monday to Friday);
- You should be available 2 weekends every month;
- You will be the first contact person for different questions, planning issues or emergency situations, we will teach you how to handle this;
- You will collaborate and keep in touch with temporary employees or our customers;
- In the morning you will be the first contact for employees who report being absent from work and you will have to inform the customer about this, and if necessary, arrange a replacement for an absent employee;
- You will have to make a report for your shift for the day shift coordinators.
What is required
- Good knowledge of english language;
- Good organizating and planning skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Driving license (B category);
- Ability to manage people well and to solve problems fast;
- Resistance to stress;
- Able to work 1-2 weekends every month.
What is NOT required
- Knowledge of dutch language.
What do we offer
- If it turns out that this is the right job for you, we offer a permanent employment relationship;
- Accommodation, transport and other necessary tools for work if required;
- Possibility to use the company car for private purposes;
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues;
- A good salary with 15% extra payment for working in a shift.