What do we offer?
Are you looking for permanent employment, temporary employment or maybe you would like to work implementing projects? Full or part-time or flexible work hours?
Level One Uitzendbureau conducts several essential activities:
- Temporary employment
Together with our employers, we search for the best job offer solutions. Our objective is a situation, from which all parties profit: the ordering party, you as candidates, and us.
If we find you to be a good candidate for Level One, we will offer you:
- Matched, pleasant job
- Personal support
- The opportunity to gain comprehensive experience
If you need accomodation we can also provide this. The rent for one week is € 71,50 all-in. Look on our Housing page for all information about our housing and to see some examples.
Also we can offer you our health insurance. We have a collective with HollandZorg which is a health insurance option which is focussed on workers who are working in Holland but live outside of Holland. The no-risk is € 0,- and also in some cases dental costs are covered. The cost of insurance is € 24,64 per week.
Level One is looking for people who would like to work in the Netherlands. Such persons may count on professional and individual support. Level One offers a wide range of jobs both for a longer period, as well as just a few weeks.
Below you can find general information regarding the insurance, accommodation, salary and departure:
- You are obliged to have a passport or an ID document.
- Our Clients expects a candidate to be ready to take up employment in the Netherlands, for a period of at least 6 weeks. (In case of a longer stay, there is a possibility of regular trips home in consultation with Level One)
- You will receive information regarding the most important rules.
- Prior to departure, you will be informed about information needed for the job offer and accommodation.
- Depending on the job offer, vocational experience or education in a particular field might be required.
- Level One provides accommodation in the Netherlands, with the place of residence offered as close to the work place, as possible
- Costs associated with the accommodation are deducted from the gross or netto salary.
- Check Accomodation for some examples.
- Level One ensures health insurance, which is obligatory in the Netherlands. The premium is deducted from the salary of the employee.
- The cost is only € 24,64 per week.
- Hourly rate varies and depends on the job offer.
- The remuneration is transferred to a bank account.
- Should you require using a foreign bank account, please obtain a print-out of your bank account number (IBAN) and the bank SWIFT number in your country.
- You can find the fill-in form here.
- We assist in organizing your departure (transport to an address we indicate).
We are inviting You to check our vacancies and apply for job!